Your Free Birth Chart
Simply enter your birth data to receive a free copy of your Birth Chart.
As you examine your chart, take special note of the Ascendant, which can be found at the first house cusp on the far left of the chart.
Once you know your Ascendant, make sure that you read the sign of your Ascendant, in addition to your Sun sign, when reading your horoscope. You can then combine both predictions for a more personalised forecast.
The ruling planet of your Ascendant sign is the ruler of your chart. You personal ruling planet is of special significance to you and should be given priority when interpreting your horoscope.
Written Birth Chart Reports
Created by my friend and esteemed astrologer Stephanie Johnston, these reports are perfect if you want to have a tangible interpretation of your birth chart as a keepsake; either alone or following a consultation. They are also an ideal gift for family and friends.
It is important to note that a computer-generated report can only interpret your planetary positions and aspects in isolation. If you want a deeper and more cohesive interpretation, it is best to consult with an astrologer, who can study your chart by pulling all the pieces of the astrological puzzle together, to ultimately provide a personalised and fully-integrated astrological profile.
Birth Chart Consultation
We take an in-depth look at your Birth Chart, including your personality traits, emotional profile, most suitable career, relationship patterns, health vulnerabilities and finances. This one-hour Skype session includes:
- A discussion of how to best use your planetary placements in the signs
- Discovering your strengths, weaknesses, and greatest potential
- Learning how to improve and evolve your greatest asset – you!
- Some forecasts are included in this session
Discover what the planets have in store for you and how to prepare for the year ahead. This 45-minute Skype session is ideal for returning clients and includes:
- Forecasting what the next 12 months holds for you
- Knowledge of when a difficult planetary cycle is due to end
- Defining your most fortunate periods to maximise success
- Gaining awareness of pending challenges and how to best deal with them.
Love and Relationship AstrologyBy comparing both charts and calculating a chart of the relationship itself, we look at the planetary connections between you and your partner or child. During this 45-minute Skype session, you will:
- Learn what you and your partner need to work on in your relationship
- Discover the strengths in your relationship and how to maximise them
- Find out what you and your partner or child can learn from each other
- Understand and evolve from the life lessons that you have brought you together
Ask One Question
This brief 30-minute Skype session includes:
A look at the specific area of your birth chart that relates to your question
- How to best utilise the planetary movements
- Advice on how to navigate challenges in this area
- Knowing the time frame associated with your question